One-day Warsaw trip in our offer of guided walks allow you to see the most interesting places in Warsaw. Thanks to our qualifications and permissions we can show to our guest not only the Old Town of Warsaw, but also the historical interiors.
Our offer includes not only standard walking tours but also sightseeing Warsaw in various forms:
- on sagways,
- in horse carriages,
- on bicycles,
- or cruises on the Vistula River (in summer time),
- by bus,
- or by using public transport,
We are able to prepare Warsaw trip not only for demanding customers, but also those adventurous who prefer unusual tour of Warsaw.
If You have only few hours and You have to choose what would You want to see – we will help You.
Lower, You can see the list of the best sights and time which is necessary to visit that places.
- The Warsaw Old Town – 1,5 hours
– with the Royal Castle, The St. John Cathedral, the Old Market Square with the Mermaid Statue, the city walls, the Monument of the Little Insurgent, Maria Skłodowska-Curie’s birth house, and the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising.
- Krakowskie Przedmieście Street – 1,5 hours
– with the Presidental Palace, the Statue of Adam Mickiewicz (polish poet and writer), the Holy Cross Church with the heart of Fryderyk Chopin, The Nicolaus Copernicus Monument and the Palace of the Polish Science Academy. We find also the Chopin’s benches, where You can hear Fryderyk Chopin’s music.
- Piłsudski Square and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier – 20 minutes
– You should know that every hour, you can see the changing of the honour guard in front of the Tomb.
- Wilanów – 2,5 hours (both palace and park)
– beautiful Baroque palace and stylish garden – the summer residence of our King John III Sobieski.
- Royal Łazienki Park – 1,5 hours
– the park and palace complex founded by Stanislaw August Poniatowski in XVIII century, with classical Palace on the Island.
- enter the viewing tarrace of the Palace of Culture and Science – 1 hour
- explore the interiors of the Warsaw Royal Castle – 1,5 hours
– building reconstructed after complete destruction during the II World War. The Castle becomes the Main Royal Residence in 1611, after moving the Royal Court from Krakow to Warsaw.
- The Museum of the History of Polish Jews and Warsaw ghetto – 4,5 hours
– the museum ultural and educational center presenting the thousand-year history of Polish Jews.
Beyond the standard Warsaw trip we also propose our themed walks around Warsaw, wich discuss topiks like: the times of World War II, the Jewish Warsaw or walks in the footsteps of famous people. You can read them by cliking here – Warsaw themed tours.
We also show You around the interiors of museums and palaces:
- the Royal Castle – 1,5 hours
- the Palace on the Island – 40 minutes
- the Wilanow Palace – 1,5 hours
- the Warsaw National Museum – 1,5 hours
- the Fryderyk Chopin Museum – 1 hour
- the Museum of the History of Polish Jews – 2,5 hours
- the Marie Curie Museum – 40 minutes
- The Polish Army Museum – 1,5 hours
We try to prepare each Warsaw trip according to your wishes.
Just email or call us, then we will send you a specially prepared offer.