One-day Warsaw trip in our offer of guided walks allow you to see the most interesting places in Warsaw. Thanks to our qualifications and permissions we can show to our guest not only the Old Town of Warsaw, but also the historical interiors.
We can guide in:
Our offer includes not only standard walking tours but also sightseeing Warsaw in various forms – guide on the Sagways, carriage, bikes or cruises on the Vistula River. We are able to prepare Warsaw trip not only for demanding customers, but also those adventurous who prefer unusual tour of Warsaw.
During 3 hours Warsaw trip you can visit e.g.
- Piłsudski Square with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
If you choose 5-hour tour you can further explore for example:
- Wilanów – beautiful Baroque palace and stylish garden.
- Royal Łazienki Park – palace complex founded by Stanislaw August Poniatowski in XVIII century, with classical Palace on the Island.
- Powązki Old Cemetery – the cementary that contains the graves of the most famous Polish people.
- Powązki Military Cemetery – which commemerates the most important events and people in the history of Poland.
- enter the viewing tarrace of the Palace of Culture and Science.
- explore the interiors of the Warsaw Royal Castle – building reconstructed after complete destruction during the II World War. The Castle becomes the Main Royal Residence in 1611, after moving the Royal Court from Krakow to Warsaw.
- The Museum of the History of Polish Jews – the museum ultural and educational center presenting the thousand-year history of Polish Jews.
Beyond the standard Warsaw trip we also propose our themed walks around Warsaw, wich discuss topiks like: the times of World War II, the Jewish Warsaw or walks in the footsteps of famous people. You can read them by cliking here – Warsaw themed tours.
We try to prepare each trip according to your wishes.
Just email or call us, then we will send you a specially prepared offer.