Places You must see in Warsaw:
Top 10 sights/places:
- The Old Town – with e.g. the Mermaid Statue, the St. John Cathedral, the Zygmunt III Wasa Column, the Little Insurgent Monument and Warsaw Royal Castle,
- Krakowskie Przedmieście Street – with e.g. the Presidential Palace, the Adam Mickiewicz Monument, the Holy Cross Church and the Nicolaus Copernicus Monument.
- The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier – on Marshal Józef Piłsudski Square
- The Royal Łazienki Park – with the Palace of Isle
- The Palace of Culture and Science – panoramic view terrace
Other places that we recommend to visit:
- The Military Cemetery
- Powązki – the Old Cemetery
- The Roof Garden – Warsaw University Library
- Sejm and Senate Complex
- The National Stadion
- Praga District – with the main in Poland Orthodox Church, a few original jewish buildings, that Praga Museum and the Monument of Praga’s Backyard Orchestra
- Warsaw Zoological Garden with the Żabińskis’ Villa Under the Crazy Star
- MDM district – Marszałkowska Residential District – a district that was founded in communist times
- the Museum of Life in the Polish People’s Republic
and many others!!!
This list will help You to choose the best places to see in Warsaw which we recommend to You.
Would You like to come to Warsaw – write to us.
We will prepare the best program especially for You and we guide You in our city.