You are the first time in Warsaw and You don’t know what You need to do – You remember!!!
– eat W-Z cake – typical Warsaw cake which commemorate W-Z motorway – the technical miracle from 1949. Two dark cakes and a white cream symbolize street lines.
– eat Zymuntówka cake – the cake commemorates our King Sigismund III Vasa – the King who moved from Cracow to Warsaw. The shape of that cake symbolize the king’s crown.
– drink Królewskie Beer – The label shows an image of King Sigismund III Vasa, beacuse “the Warsaw breweries” renovated the statue at the top of the Column. Today produced by the Warka Brawery.
– ride a Warsaw horse carriage – then You can feel like in the XIX century Warsaw. It was one of the most important city in Europe, where the European and eastern railways crossed and Warsaw became a centre of European trade.
– sightseeing Invisible Exchibition – “[…] is a unique interactive journey into the invisible world, where you can try out, how to cope in everyday situations without the help of sight – only by the sense of hearing, smell, balance… Exercise your senses! […]”
– feed the squirrels in the Royal Łazienki Park – in the Royal Łazienki Park live about 200 squirrels, 12 peacocks, few foxes, a lot of ducks, hedgehogs and other smaller animals. Remember, squirrels eat only walnuts and hazelnuts!!! You can buy them at the park cafe.
– find one of the Chopin’s benches – in Warsaw You can find over a dozen playing benches. Each of them plays a fragment of the Fryderyk Chopin musical pieces. They are as black as a greatpiano and they were placed in places associated with Fryderyk Chopin who lived in Warsaw by 19 years.
– listen to the Concert of Fryderyk Chopin’s music – every Sunday of the summer at 12.00 and 4 pm in front of the Monument of Frydery Chopin – concert is free of charge. In Warsaw we have few places where You can go to the Chopin’s concert too.
In Warsaw we have a lot of different restaurants, clubs, places where You can spend evening. Warsaw is very multicultural and colourful so we are sure that You will find something for You.
Thinks to do in Warsaw – we recommend